Saturday, January 28, 2012

21 January 2012


It was a far busier week than normal with three professional groups meeting in the office for three separate purposes. Fortunately, it all occurred during the week, and many of the peeps pitched in to cover many of the details that can make the difference between a productive meeting and a total disaster.

One in particular pulled a surprise. The group with which I was working on my birthday did not know it was my BD until lunch when I led them in singing Happy Birthday to me. Yeah, I can get weird like that once in a while. As we were finishing up for the day, the one peep came waltzing into the room. She carried a pecan pie and a carrot cake. Nuts and vegetables for our health. What doctor couldn't agree with that?

She'll be getting a card for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment