Monday, March 19, 2012

12 March 2012


A lot of people have jobs I do not envy, and I work with some of those peeps. In particular, we have the one guy whose task it is to bridge two major organizations within our company, and those two organizations have some history of poor communications bred of very busy schedules that leave people so occupied doing the work that they have little time to spend developing effective communication channels.

This means that at some point some thing is going to break, and then some body has to fix it. Enter my bud and colleague, the bridge builder. He spent the better part of the day building one of those bridges while discussing it through lunch with me. We'll all be the better off for it.

He's getting a card for that, and also for not slapping me all those times I need it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment