Thursday, March 1, 2012

23 February 2012


Today, we have another unexpected twoser. I mentioned some time back about agreeing to share an office at work because I’m in the building so seldom. As a part of the office redecoration, we decided to paint the back wall with blackboard paint. Top to bottom. Two coats later, we have a huge expanse on which to collect, organize, and refine thoughts and processes. Tomorrow, an office peep will condition the wall by putting chalk all over it. I can hardly wait to see the picture she'll send, especially since I gave her some math to put up.

I said “we painted.” That's in error. My new office mate painted the whole wall twice while I assembled furniture with the boss. Because I did not paint, we do not have to replace the carpet. That should be worth a card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment