Wednesday, June 20, 2012

13 April 2012


And when it rains, it pours, something I've likely written here before, perhaps to the point of boredom, though it's certainly descriptive of how things happen more often than not.

I have a second presentation. Two days. Two presentations. Two prospective clients. Many things are similar because they both are planning very similar activities. However, I can assure you that if they put their heads together, they'd identify thousands of important differences, and guess who needs to be cognizant of those differences, and least for a couple of hours. This might be the hardest part.

And again, someone has worked diligently for the past several weeks to make this happen, and that someone is not me. Again, I have a folder and some files. Perfectly organized. Ready to go. All I have to do is find another suit (Yes, I sweated all over the suit from yesterday.) and somehow manage to be smart-sounding for a couple of hours.

My colleague will also have to make do with this card until she can locate the bourbon and Vicodin. Of course, she's probably hard at work on what I'll be presenting in a few months, and not noticing such distractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment